Welcome to ASAC 2023
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE ASAC 2023 PLATFORM
We will be using Grenadine as our conference platform for virtual and in-person — see the instructions below. Links to virtual rooms will be added in a half hour before the start of each session.
Find the full conference program here.
HOW TO LOGIN TO THE CONFERENCE PLATFORM
1) Click on the login button (the person icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
2) Enter the email address you used to register and click Continue.
3) You will be prompted to request a magic login link by email, click on “Magic Link for …” if you have not set a password.
4) You will receive an email with a login button. (The sender is firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Click on the login button to access the platform.
֍ If you do not receive the magic link email we recommend that you first check your SPAM inbox.
HOW TO CREATE OR MODIFY YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION AND UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE TO YOUR PROFILE
1) Login to the conference platform to edit/update your profile, and to upload your picture.
2) Click on the icon (at the top right-hand corner of your screen), the menu list will appear with your name at the top.
3) Click on your name to access your profile.
4) To upload your picture:
- In My Profile, click on Select Image. You will be prompted to drop files here, paste or browse.
- Choose the method of your preference – drop your picture, paste it or browse it from your computer. Your picture will be added to your profile.
- Make sure to click Save to complete the upload (it’s at the bottom of the page); otherwise, changes will not be uploaded on the conference website.
- By default, the system will share information about yourself with other attendees by filling in and publishing your profile in the menu Attendees.
- If you do not want your profile not to appear in the Attendees list, you may disable the public profile in My Settings.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE
You may create your personalized scheduled by following these steps:
1) Login to the virtual conference space.
2) Click on Schedule on the website menu.
3) Click on the heart icon (the right-hand side on the session image), to add your favorite sessions to Your Schedule.
4) Go to My Schedule to view your favorite sessions.
HOW TO ATTEND VIRTUAL SESSIONS
1) You must be logged in to attend virtual sessions. Virtual sessions will be only accessible at the scheduled dates and times.
2) Click on the session you wish to attend.
3) Click on the Join Virtual Session button, which will be visible only 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com, if you should have any questions.
Session chairs and moderators can find instructions for online sessions here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.