Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- A PhD, DBA, or equivalent terminal degree in a related field. Applicants very close to their thesis defense date may also be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the area of evidence-based responses to climate and sustainability needs in an organizational context;
- Demonstrated ability to connect issues of ethics and sustainability to employees’ behaviour, industrial relations, leadership, HR strategies, competitiveness, and/or influence on governance and public policy;
- Evidence of efforts to foster safer spaces for equity-deserving groups;
- Established record of teaching excellence in relevant courses;
- Experience with online teaching and pedagogical innovation
Required materials below:
- Cover letter
- Recent CV
- Teaching Statement (one (1) page, reflective of your teaching philosophy and teaching interests).
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness and experience such as teaching evaluations, letters from colleagues or students, and/or research related to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Commitment to diversity and equity statement (upload as “EDIA Statement”) (one (1) page, reflective of your perspectives on broadening participation, integrating multicultural experiences in pedagogical techniques/instruction and research to meet the needs of diverse constituents)
- List of references: Names and contact information of three (3) persons. Reference letters are not required at this stage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.