UQAM’s School of Management (ESG UQAM) invites applications for a tenure-track position in Marketing (Assistant/Associate/Full) effective June 1, 2021.
The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is looking for qualified candidates to renew its faculty and ensure quality development in all its areas of activity. Due to the significant growth in demand for high-level university education in business administration in terms of research and teaching, the Department of Marketing at ESG UQAM is recruiting candidates to expand its faculty and ensure quality development in its field of activity.
The full job description (in French) can be viewed at: https://marketing.esg.uqam.ca/
• Teaching and supervision mainly at the undergraduate, graduate, and executive level
• Research in the field of sales management
• Community services
• Doctorate in administration specializing in marketing, preferably in sales management. Exceptionally, the application of a candidate who has not completed their doctorate may be considered. In such as case, the doctorate will have to be obtained before acquiring tenure, in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreement.
• Relevant academic research and teaching experience
• Fluency in the French language, both orally and in writing
WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ASSET:
• Experience in the field of sales management
STARTING DATE: JUNE 1, 2021
SALARY: According to the UQAM-SPUQ collective agreement
The Université du Québec à Montréal subscribes to an equal access employment program. Women, aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the position are encouraged to submit their application. We encourage candidates who identify with either of these groups to complete the Identification questionnaire at this address and to attach it to their application: https://www.rhu.uqam.ca/
We encourage qualified applicants to apply; the priority will however be granted to Canadian citizens as well as residents, and permanent residents.
Those interested in the position are requested to submit (1) a cover letter written in French, (2) a detailed dated and signed curriculum vitae written in French, (3) three letters of recommendation, (4) a copy of at least one recent peer reviewed article either published or accepted in an academic journal, and (5) teaching evaluations. Only complete submissions will be considered. All files must be submitted electronically BEFORE OCTOBER 30th at 5 p.m. (EST) at:
Department of Marketing
Telephone: 514 987-3000, ext. 3469