- This topic is empty.
November 23, 2020 at 9:45 pm #4835asaccanadaKeymaster
Our membership system allows for Division Chairs to email their division membership. To do so, you need a separate account on the membership system website. This is different from your ASAC membership account at http://www.asac.ca. Trish has created each Divisional Chair an account. Instructions for logging in are below. Note that only Division Chairs are being given access to this functionality. If you would like to assign someone else this role please submit a request (from the Chair and the proposed officer) to Tara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Instructions for contacting divisional members through membership system:
- Go to https://membershipworks.com/admin/#myaccount
- The first time you log in, select the Request Password option and use your email address that we have emailed you at previously/ you provided us.
- Your new password will be emailed to you. You can use it to log into the system.
- When you log in, you should see a folder with the name of your division. Click on the folder.
- You will now see all of the members of your division.
- In the top menu there is an Email tab. Select this tab.
- Choose who you would like to email by selecting people from the left side of the screen. The default is to email everyone.
- Input your subject and your email.
- Click Preview and Send.
- If you would like to add an attachment, click the “Click Here to Add Attachments” link.
- Click Send.
- To log out of the system, select the Organization Settings option on the left-most side of the screen. Then select Sign Out from the top tabs.
Each Divisional folder includes members from the 2019/ 20 year (prior to us migrating websites), plus anyone who has updated/ renewed their membership for 2020/ 21, and have selected a corresponding Division. Trish sent a spreadsheet of past members to all Chairs last fall. Depending on the purpose of your communications (i.e. Call for Papers, Reviewer requests) you may want to contact these members as well. In this case, you can use the Export tab (through the membership system) to download all current members, merge with the old list and send through your institutional email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.